Pattern Picks: Wool People 6 {Knitting}

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Wool People 6 was published today and, oh boy, there are some amazing patterns... Here are my favourite four, including the one I will cast on soon I am sure.

I love this jumper and the simplicity of it. I have some green/emerald yarn that would work well I think..   


This second jumper is totally my style, boyish with an interesting colour work (but the colour work may stop me from knitting it... or it may be my challenge for 2014). 


I just knew this was a Bristol Ivy's pattern even before I saw her name, it is so her.. You may remember that my first ever post on this blog featured Winnowing
And finally my coup de coeur ... I want to cast on this beanie hat NOW. Who cares if I have many WIPs, I want this hat - with the pompom! 

So what's your favourite? You can see all the patterns on Ravelry or on the BT website (and you can read it like a beautiful fashion magazine, truly inspirational even for non knitters). 

8 comments:

  1. what a wonderful collection, I love the svalbard! There is something so comforting about knitting in the colder darker evenings, I just wish my finishing was better as I love the knitting bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I really want to make that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many favourites am I allowed? The round shawl, the cowl, the cabled jumper and the scandi yoked jumper - is that too many? Love a textured knit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how there's a variety in that book. The model looks perfect in that first jumper. The beanie rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hard pressed to pick a favourite! They are all gorgeous and I'm sure you will execute them perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful patterns. I just love the first one. The color is amazing. I'm heading to Raverly to check them out. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top jumper. So pretty! And, I am with you on the beanie hat :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete