The back of it | WIP {Knitting}

Wednesday 2 April 2014

I am so happy to have finished the back of this jumper. That was a lot garter stitch - even with the strip in the middle. 
 And it is my first time shaping the shoulders.. I am not sure whether this a good move or not (better be, because I am not re-knitting this back). 


Yep, it is plain, no matter the angle I am taking the picture from. But that means that the boring bit is over and done with, and let me tell you the front is pretty exciting. Better getting  on with casting on then. 

Linking to Small Things and Tamis'Amis today.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!
    Can't wait to see the finished jumper.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks intriguing. I think garter stitch is very underrated. I love the texture of it.
    I received my prize from you, a skein of tanis mulberry silk. I am delighted, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks gorgeous, even if it was boring to knit! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for getting through the boring bit. It looks really lovely even if it was terribly exciting to knit. I'm looking forward to seeing the front :)

    ReplyDelete